‘The River Oceanus’ Limited Edition Print
The ancient Greeks believed that the whole world was encircled by the great river Oceanus, which was the source of all water on Earth.
❋ ❋ ❋
Limited edition fine art giclée print from WHAT IS A RIVER? with the all-encompassing, ever-flowing water cycle.
• Original artwork is a gouache, watercolour and colour pencil drawing with a digital finish.
• Each print is numbered, signed by Monika, and embossed with an exclusive seal.
• Printed on heavyweight matte Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm paper with pigment-based inks. Fully acid-free and archival.
• Paper size: 30 X 40 cm | Artwork size: 25 X 35 cm
• Limited edition of 100 copies.